Delivery & Returns
This document outlines the delivery and returns policies of:
42 Church Street,
01691 670562 / 670277
Company Registration number: 2022489
VAT Registration number: 351 6417 66
Textile Express has a range of delivery options available. When you have chosen the products you want to buy, the full delivery options and costs will be displayed. The contents of your order and factors such as product availability, weight and delivery postcode will determine what shipping options will be offered. Please be aware the prices outlined below apply to England, Wales, South and Central Scotland.
If you require delivery to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, The Channel Islands or Northern Ireland please contact us for a quotation as delivery costs to these areas may vary due to the size and weight of the parcel.
We will happily send parcels internationally, for a quote please contact us on 01691 670562 or email email@example.com.
We calculate postage based on your basket weight and size. This works in the following way:
- Orders under 100g - Postage is fixed at £1.00
- Orders between 100g to 299g - Postage is fixed at £2.00
- Orders between 300g to 799g - Postage is fixed at £3.00
- Orders between 800g to 1999g - Postage is fixed at £4.00
- Orders 2000g and over – Postage is fixed at £9.00 (Courier Service UK Mainland)
- If you require Express Delivery then please contact us on 01691 670562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For most orders we use Royal Mail Small Packets 2nd Class Postage or Hermes and the delivery time for this is up to 3 days.
Orders with a higher value we use Parcelforce 48 who provide us with an insured 48 hour delivery service (excluding Saturdays & Sundays). This service can also be upgraded to Parcelforce 24 if necessary. When using this service we ask that there is someone available to sign for the item at the provided delivery address. A delivery attempt will be made twice. If you are not in or happen to miss the delivery then in most cases the Parcelforce driver will take the parcel to your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect. Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email from Parcelforce which will provide you with your parcel tracking information.
For larger items we also use DX Freight who provide us with a next working day insured delivery service to England, Wales, South & Central Scotland, Northern Ireland & Isle of Wight (excluding Saturdays & Sundays) Deliveries to Scotland can take 2-3 Days & Islands of Scotland take 4-5 Days. Also we ask our customers to ensure that there is someone available to sign for the item at the provided delivery address as DX Freight will only attempt delivery twice before returning back to us.
As these are both signed for services we ask that you provide with a contact telephone number.This is very useful if the courier needs to contact you regarding your delivery.
We will endeavour to despatch and deliver all orders as quickly as possible and within the outlined timescale at time of purchase. We cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen issues or delays caused by any delivery partner or third party.
If you have any queries about the delivery of your products or if it has not arrived, please contact us on 01691 670562 or email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help.
For International delivery we use Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets for items up to 2kg. The cost of this varies on the destination and the weight of the parcel.
For orders over 2kg in weight we can then use Parcelforce Worldwide. The cost of this also varies depending on the weight and destination of the parcel.
Please can you contact us for a quote before you pay.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, if you have any problem with your purchase, please see the below guidelines:
- Non Fabric Orders - You may return any item bought, within 14 days of receiving your order and we will gladly offer an exchange or refund to the full value of the return.
- Fabric Orders – Once an order has been cut we are unable to offer a refund. We strongly advise that you use our sampling service to make sure that the fabric is exactly what you want before you order.
- All postage costs are the customers responsibility unless the product is found to be faulty.
- Any faulty goods will be refunded in full, including a refund of any delivery costs incurred by you for receiving or returning the item.
- All items must be returned in unused, original condition with all original packaging and labelling. We will not accept returns on opened, used items or perishable, personalised/made-to-order products, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- If you are returning the item due to an error made by us, we will also refund the delivery charges and costs incurred to return the item to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of any postal, courier or third party services used when returning an item. We advise you retain a proof of postage for your protection.
- Please include a copy of the order/receipt number, details of the return reason, your name, address and telephone details, so that we can process your refund as quickly as possible and can contact you if necessary.
Cooling Off Period
All our goods are sold with a 14 day cooling off period. This is twice the time demanded by consumer law. We do this to ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase at the price you paid. i.e it is
- Of satisfactory quality
- Fit for purpose
- As described
Our view is that after 14 days our customers have taken ownership of their PRODUCT and that fair wear and tear is not a fault. Your legal rights are not affected by this policy.
OUR WEBSITE OFFICE HOURS ARE MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9.00am – 5.00pm
Please send all returns to:
42 Church Street
If you have any questions about the delivery, return or exchange of goods, please contact us on 01691 670562 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.